UFO UK-15 Electric Infrared Heater with Remote Control 1500 Watt
- Energy efficient heat, nearly all of energy converted into heat. Heat is produced not affected by wind or air.
- Low operating costs, pennies an hour to operate
- Safe and odorless heat. Eco friendly, does not consume oxygen and does not dry the air.
- Wall, Ceiling or Optional Stand mount options. The unit does not come with a stand. Heater comes with adjustable hanging brackets. 8-ft cord, high quality and durable aluminum housing. Easy to install, step by step instructions provide
UFO UK-15 model come with a remote control that allows you to control the heater's power settings and program various timer operations. Refer to the accompanying descriptions when programming your remote/heater;
1. On/Off (turns the heater on or off or puts heater on standby) 2. Program Up/Down (adjusts program settings) 3. Clock (sets the time) 4. Timer On (switches on the heater in standby mode) 5. Timer Off (switches off the heater in preset time and starts stand by mode) 6. Sleep (switches off the heater in preset time) 7. Everyday (makes the heater operate in preset parameters everyday) 8. Cancel (cancels all the settings) 9. LCD (displays the settings of the remote control and related indicators)
UFO infrared heaters use infrared energy to transmit heat directly onto objects and people. Unlike forced-air or baseboard convective systems. UFO infrared heat is radiated onto an object, and that heat is absorbed only by that object. The air is not heated and the heat will not migrate to objects you do not prefer to heat. Along those same lines, unless you position your heater correctly, it will not perform as expected and its efficiency will be diminished. Position your heater so that it warms your work/living area, not the air. Ensure that the radiant heat is not directed out windows or doorways. Infrared heat will passs through glass and wastes heat on objects that are outside. It is also important to remember that infrared heat will reflect off shiny or bright surfaces. Heat will be reflected off of mirrors or tile surfaces and fall upon objects you may not intend to heat.